Tickers!

8 July 2007

Scary

Been having some horrible cramps on and off :-(
Some have been quite painful that I have had to breathe through them (I love how going through labour gives you life skills! PMSL)

I have been getting up to go for a wee more frequently in the night so I am getting quite excited.
Did a couple of OPK's as they can detect HCG but aren't really that effective.
Did one at 9DPO and one at 10DPO
Both came up positive (as they would) but they don;t mean anything.

I caved in and did a CB digital at 10pm at 10DPO...
will post the results later.

Am a little wary at the moment. I feel pregnant, but then I have the cramps and I don't feel pregnant (they feel like the AF cramps I used to get before going on the pill)

Anyway - will be testing again tomorrow morning and will post the results

Best Wishes
MM

No comments: