Tickers!

2 July 2007

The 2 Week Wait

Here we go again.

Trying not to get my hopes up and think that whatever the outcome - what's meant to be will be. But if I could switch off my emotions that easily I would be a very rich woman by now!

I am a little worried.
I have had no different feeling or any symptoms, but last night my darling daughter accidentally (on purpose!) kicked me in the stomach. It was quite hard but as she's only 16 months old it wasn't hard enough to make my stomach hurt.
However, since she did it - I have had lots of weird, what I can only describe as flutterings, in my stomach. This wasn't helped by severe backache yesterday (no, not a symptom - threw myself around on the floor playing with little'un and pulled a muscle at the base of my spine!) but even as I sit and type this, I can feel it.
Of course my brain is now going 10 to the dozen - if I am pregnant has this damaged the embryo or even killed it?
It's very silly to think like this, and as I said before what will be, will be but crikey this is doing my head in!!

Anyway - on a much nicer note my lovely husband bought me a gorgeous ring for my anniversary (can't have it until August though) It's very bling (not at all like me!!) - it was a complete bargain (less than £200 with a 3 year guarantee!) and it looks much much more expensive than it is! I am soo excited it's a little sad!!

That's all for now,
Speak soon
MM

No comments: