Tickers!

28 June 2007

Time to Ovulate

Or so my ticker says anyway!

I think it is probably right. I've had some twingey pains in my 'ovary region' and my cervix is open and much softer - mucus is also increasing so it looks good!

Had a good 'session' last night - and will have another tonight.
Had to stop hubby from 'pleasuring himself' this morning. He wasn't impressed, but I think I managed to convince him with the promise of another good session tonight! :-)
If what we did last night can't make a baby than nothing can! I'm feeling really positive - like I'm much more in tune with my body. I even did some visualisation last night when I was trying to fall asleep. I imagined I was looking inside myself and could see my body guiding my husbands sperm to my ovary! A bit 'hippy' and odd, but I didn't make myself visualise it, it just happened.
I'm not going to get my hopes up too much, but I definitely feel like I am going in the right direction. If it takes a few more months then that is perfectly fine - my body knows what it is doing and I have faith that I will get pregnant when my body feels it is right!

Hope everyone is well!
MM

No comments: