Tickers!

25 June 2007

Sunday

We went out for a walk as a family today. Bad idea, as the weather was awful, but in a way it was funny and we had a good day. It did, however, ruin my new hairstyle so hubby took me out for dinner to compensate! He definitely gets top marks in the love stakes today!

I whacked my head today :-( I am a complete Muppet. Where our computer is, is in a little arch under the stairs. Hubby was showing me something on the computer and I stood up afterwards, forgetting that I needed to go backwards first and smacked my head full force on the wall.
It didn't hurt as much as I thought, but it smarted a bit and I felt a bit sick for a little while! Never mind, should have taught me a lesson! Silly MM!!

After checking my cervical position in the shower, I don't think I am close to ovulating yet - cervix is quite high and dry, so still a while to go.
In a way I'm glad (as long as I do actually ovulate though!) as I am only thinking about making love with my husband and not having sex because I think I might be ovulating. Also I am not waiting to test for about a million years!! (Well that's what it feels like anyway)

So, I'll sign off for now.
Speak soon
MM
xx

No comments: