Tickers!

19 June 2007

At It Like Rabbits!

As the title says really! My husband thinks that all his Christmases have come at once. I know I'm nowhere near ovulation, but I am not missing it this month so we are going to be 'at it' at least once a day! It's not just that however - I have felt recently that love-making has become a means to an end and I have been neglecting his needs. This month I am making a concerted effort to get back to how we were before we were married and became parents. He is a pretty fabulous man so he really deserves a treat bless him.

Before and after the 'session' last night, I had that sickly feeling again. When I experienced it the night before I assumed it was the after affects of my night out, but I didn't drink all that much so surely it wouldn't still be affecting me? Plus, it's only when I get into bed... very odd.

Anyhow. I am on a mission to get this house pristine today. Need to get something out for tea as well and sort my daughter out and give her something to do whilst I'm working.

MM

No comments: