Tickers!

26 June 2007

Got some housework done...

For once!! :-)

Tidied up the lounge, the hallway and the computer area anyway!
The kitchen is strewn with clothes waiting to be washed - the blumming washing machine broke at the weekend. It's only 6 months old! The tumble drier also broke a few months ago -was also brand new.
Not happy, but at least they are under warranty. Still - you'd expect them to last a while before breaking down. Looks like it could be something serious with the washer though. They had better be able to fix it and quick, although I doubt it. Someone is coming out to see it Tomorrow, but they will see what is wrong, order some parts, they will come in next week and then they will come and fix it when they feel like it :-(
I have a toddler for heaven's sake - my washing machine is my best friend! We'll start running out of clothes soon!

Never mind eh? These things are sent to try us and all that.

On a brighter note I think I am getting closer to ovulation (the ticker isn't entirely accurate - it assumes ovulation occurs 14 days before your period is due) - my cervix is more open and is softer than yesterday. Not entirely sure on cervical mucus, as I check it in the shower so it probably gets washed away.

Hope this weather clears up. Thankfully we're not flooded, but still, no more rain for a while please!

Ta ta for now
MM

No comments: