Tickers!

15 June 2007

Spring Cleaning

Not much to say today, apart from the fast that I have to do some serious spring cleaning to do.

Still bleeding, not too heavily though, so hopefully it's on its way out.

Cough is feeling a little better, when I do cough it feels like it is shifting so hopefully that's on its way out too!

I am quite psyched out about this month now. Want to get on with it. I am going to use the OPKs this month - suss out when I ovulate and then the month after, I am going to completely forget about trying to conceive - no tickers or anything, I will completely ignore it and leave it to fate. It will be hard but I am determined. If it doesn't happen next month then it is a sign that I need to chill out and let nature take it's course.

OK - it's housework time!
Hope everyone is well
MM

No comments: