Tickers!

14 June 2007

Bad Cough

I have had my cough for a while now, it's not constant, but seems to appear when I want to talk to someone and at night time when I am trying to get to sleep.
My ribs and stomach muscles really hurt, but the cough seems to have changed now, it's more phlegm-ey (sorry if anyone is eating whilst reading this) so hopefully that means it is shifting.
Haven't got my exercise DVD out yet, but went for a walk into our town centre this morning so at least have been out and about.

I am feeling much more upbeat about trying for a baby today. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but last night before falling asleep (or trying to!!) I chanted in my head "I'm confident in my body's ability to make a baby."
Now, I'm not a 'hippy' and am not into meditation or similar things, so I'm not sure what possessed me to do that, but I really have woken up to a confident and happy mood today.
Will definitely be doing it again tonight.

I am still on my period - seems a little heavier now. Hopefully it will only last for another 3 days and then I can have some 'special cuddles' with my husband!!

Bye for now
MM

No comments: